Introduction to The B-828D series antenna amplifier
The B-828D is a wireless microphone antenna amplifier designed for large-scale performance. It can easily cope with a variety of complex environments with stable performance.
The antenna amplification system consists of a power supply, an antenna distribution host, and two directional antennas. The eight-channel low-loss antenna distribution circuit is designed to achieve a better noise ratio of the received signals and increase the receiving stability and distance.
4 sets of 12V 1A power input are provided on the back of the main machine for the use of wireless receiver for on-site installation.
B-828d antenna amplifier is designed for the wireless microphone receiving distance is not up to the actual need of the distance, with long receiving distance, signal stability and other functions.
Suitable for UHF wireless mic 500KHZ-- 1GHZ.
· With voltage display and protection device · With USB interface to power the floodlight
· Multiple microphones can be used simultaneously · With power supply function, it is more convenient to use
· Signal amplification and stability enhancement · Eight-channel low-loss antenna distribution circuit design
B-820d directional antenna
Antenna type: Logarithmic periodic Dipole array (LPDA) Antenna Working frequency band: 500mhZ-1ghz
Working voltage: 8V DC
Gain: 6dB (typical)
Impedance: 50 Ω voltage standing wave ratio: 1.5:1
Directivity: Ellipse 180° (typical) Directivity: Perpendicular
Number of segments of waveguide: 11 Connecting terminals: TNC base
B-828d antenna distribution amplifier
Antenna distributor: one quarter (two in and eight out) Working frequency band: 500MHZ-1ghz
Gain: 6 ~ 10dB
Power supply: 220V AC
Output external power supply: DC 12V 1mA
1. DC connection.
2. Modified Angle code (optional).
3. Bracket conversion connector.
Coaxial cable. 6. Power cord.
1. Antenna installation should be higher than 1.8 meters.
2. The antenna position should be located at the position where the transmitter is directly visible and there are no obstacles (large metal objects or interference signal sources) within a radius greater than 1.5 meters.
3. Keep the coaxial cable connected to the receiver and antenna distributor as short as possible.
4. Antennas are affected by weather conditions.
In outdoor use, please put the antenna in a dry position, moisture and rain will affect the energy efficiency and safety of B Nc connector and coaxial cable.
Antenna type Log-Periodic Dipole array (LPDA) antenna
Operating band 500MHz-1GHz
Working voltage 8V DC
Gain 6dB typical maximum 10dB
The choke pit is 5o ohm typical
Voltage standing wave ratio ≤1. 7:1
The directivity ellipse is typical at 1 8o degrees
Directional polarity perpendicular (to vertical installation)
The guide has 11 segments
Connection terminal fixed right Angle BNC base
Weight 300 grams,
The external dimension is 348mm long X325mm wide X25mm thick
The antenna divider is one two/one four
Operating band 500MHz-1GHz
Gain 6 db - 10 db
Working power AC100V-240V
Output external power DC12V800MA